MM: Marriage Monday {10 Ways to Grow a Godly Marriage}

Can we talk about love and marriage today? 

It is Marriage Monday on the blog and I was excited to share 10 ways to Grow a Godly Marriage with you.  


How do you grow in your marriage? 


Simply, by sowing seeds of love, faith and hope into your husband's life every day. 


I always like to refer back to the fruits of the Spirit for inspiration.  


Galatians 5: 22-23 tells us: 


But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience,kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.



I once heard that a wife is like a flower. 

She is gentle and needs to be loved, provided for and nurtured. 

She must be handled with the utmost care and tenderness. 

If her husband holds her too tight, her petals will crush. 

If her husband holds her too loose, she will wilt too early from no support. 

But, if her husband holds her with dear life.  Then, he places her in a vase and waters her every day, then she will bloom.  

She will light up the room with her beauty.  

For all the world to see. 

- Rosenda Valenzuela 






This week take one of these ten ways and challenge yourself to grow in that area.  


Also, ask your husband to choose one to work on.  How fun will that be?!

I personally will work on praying for my husband and we will work on reading the Bible together.  

Which one will you choose?  





Did you know that I have many other resources for marriage enrichment? 

Here are some topics that you can glean from on the blog: 

Keeping God the Power Source in Your Marriage

Speaking Life Over Your Marriage 

A Couple that Prays Together, Stays Together 

Finding Mercy in Your Marriage 

How to Find God's Will For Your Marriage

For all other past MM:  Marriage Monday posts, click here.  




Connect and Follow my Love and Marriage Board on Pinterest. 






Want some inspiration for wedding anniversaries or those romantic getaways? 

Follow my Celebrate Our Marriage Board.  




Now, if you are new to my blog, Welcome to Marriage Monday! 

Here's to a fabulous abundantly over the top blessed week!  


Blessings and Shalom, 






I'd love to hear from you! 

Comment below

OR 

  Connect with me: Follow Little Pink Casa on Facebook. 
  Stop by and say hola! 





Follow me on YouTube to watch our blog in action! 






Are you participating in the 31 Days of Praying For Your Child challenge in August? 

Who's with me? 




Labels: , ,