31 Days of Praying For Your Child: Day 4


It's a good Monday morning!  

Today we are praying for our children's spiritual growth.  
Can I get an Amen? 

If you are just diving into this 31 Days of Praying for Your Child challenge, I want to welcome you!  Also, you can click here for Day 1. 


31 Days of Praying For Your Child:  Day 4

He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake.  Psalm 23: 3


Father God, 
I pray that my children are growing strong spiritually, mentally, and physically.  I confess that they are led in the paths of righteousness.  They have wisdom functioning in every area of their lives.  I pray that they put your Word first and accept it as final authority in their lives.  They are careful what influences they allow in their lives.  I pray that the eyes of their understanding are opened to the truth of your Word oh Lord.    

In Jesus Name I pray. 

Amen! 



Click here for Day 5 of Praying for Your Child 





Blessings and Shalom, 






Are you participating in the 31 Days of Praying For Your Child challenge? 

Who's with me? 


I'd love to hear from you! 

Comment below


Labels: