31 Days of Praying for Your Child: Day 5



Blessings to you!  

Today on Day 5, we pray for our children's future to be bright! 

If you are just diving into this 31 Days of Praying for Your Child challenge, I want to welcome you!  Also, you can click here for Day 1. 

31 Days of Praying for Your Child:  Day 5 

Jeremiah 29: 11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.    

Dear Lord, 
I pray over my child's life knowing that you have good things for them. They will develop into courageous, confident and determined adults, ready to fulfill the plans that you God have for them!  I thank you Lord for your peace surrounds them all the days of their lives.  

In Jesus Name, 

Amen! 


Click here for Day 6 of Praying for Your Child 




We have almost finished one week of praying for our children challenge. 

How are you doing?  

Keep going Mama, you can do it! 



Blessings and Shalom, 






Are you participating in the 31 Days of Praying For Your Child challenge? 

Who's with me? 

I'd love to hear from you! 

Comment below

Labels: