31 Days of Praying for Your Child: Day 6



Bless the Lord!  It's a wonderful Wednesday.  

Today we are praying for our child's relationships.  

If you are just diving into this 31 Days of Praying for Your Child challenge, I want to welcome you!  Also, you can click here for Day 1. 

31 Days of Praying for Your Child:  Child 6

John 14: 26
But the comforter, which is the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. 

Dear Lord,
I pray that you give my children godly discernment concerning the type of people they develop relationships with.  I pray that they are not easily fooled or deceived and have godly wisdom beyond their years.  They are individuals of character and principle.  They are kind, loving and giving towards others.  They are not selfish or self-serving.  They are quick to reach out to help others in need.  

In Jesus Name, 

Amen!




Click here for Day 7 of Praying for Your Child 



Blessings and Shalom





Are you participating in the 31 Days of Praying For Your Child challenge in August? 

Who's with me? 




I'd love to hear from you! 

Comment below

and  

  Connect with me: Follow Little Pink Casa on Facebook. 
  Stop by and say hola! 





Follow me on YouTube to watch our blog in action! 





Labels: