31 Days of Praying for Your Child: Day 7



Alright, today is Day 7 and you have completed one week of praying for your children! Let's keep going.  

Today, we are praying God's wisdom for our children. 

If you are just diving into this 31 Days of Praying for Your Child challenge, I want to welcome you!  Also, you can click here for Day 1. 

31 Days of Praying for Your Child:  Day 7

James 1: 5
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. 

Father, 
Your Word says that Jesus has been made unto us wisdom.  I pray that God's wisdom is flowing in my children, providing guidance, insight and discernment in every area of their lives.  Lord, your wisdom in them gives them foresight and understanding concerning all issues in their lives.  I pray that your wisdom teaches them to properly manage their time and prioritize their activities. 

In Jesus Name, 

Amen! 



Click here for Day 8 of Praying for Your Child


Blessings and Shalom











Are you participating in the 31 Days of Praying For Your Child challenge in August? 

Who's with me? 




I'd love to hear from you! 

Comment below


Labels: