31 Days of Praying for Your Child: Day 8


You made it to Fabulous Friday!  We begin the 2nd week of praying for our children!

Today, we continue to pray for God's wisdom to be imparted in our children.  

If you are just diving into this 31 Days of Praying for Your Child challenge, I want to welcome you!  Also, you can click here for Day 1. 

31 Days of Praying for Your Child:  Day 8

Proverbs 24: 3 
Through wisdom a house is built; and by understanding it is established.  

Lord, I believe my children have wisdom beyond their years.  I pray they are level-headed and are able to think clearly and accurately when faced with perplexing situations.  Because of Your Godly wisdom, they have a sense of what is right and wrong.  The lies and deceptions of the enemy do not fool my children.  They recognize and reject any course of action that would possible lead them in the wrong direction.  I pray my children are learning how to let God's wisdom be perfected in their lives.  

In Jesus Name, 

Amen!




Click here for Day 9 of Praying for Your Child 






Have a blessed sabbath rest this weekend.  
Until tomorrow. 


Blessings and Shalom, 







Are you participating in the 31 Days of Praying For Your Child challenge in August? 



I'd love to hear from you! 

Comment below

and  

  Connect with me: Follow Little Pink Casa on Facebook. 
  Stop by and say hola! 


Follow me on YouTube to watch our blog in action! 

Labels: