31 Days of Praying for Your Child: Day 28


Welcome back to the last few days of 31 Days of Praying for Your Child challenge!  

Can you believe it is 4 weeks today that we've been praying?  

How has this challenge helped you so far?  My prayer is that this challenge is drawing you closer in relationship with the Lord Jesus and helping  you commit to praying for your children everyday.  

Today is Day 28 and we are praying for our children to have a LOVE for God's Word.  

If you are just diving into this 31 Days of Praying for Your Child challenge, I want to welcome you!  Also, you can click here for Day 1.

31 Days of Praying for Your Child:  Day 28

Psalm 19: 10
More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

Dear Father, 
You have been so good to my children.  I pray my children grow to find Your Word more precious than much pure gold and sweeter than honey from the comb.  My children have a desire to read and learn from your Word.  The Word of God that is implanted in their heart does not return void.  I pray that your Word manifest in their lives and the love they have for your Word be contagious to all those around them.  Make them bold to proclaim Your Word to the world.  

In Jesus Name,

Amen! 


Click here for Day 29 of Praying for Your Child


Blessings and Shalom,











It's Coming!  Next week, I'm beginning a new bible study called, "Princess Bride" where you will learn how to prepare yourselves as a Princess Bride ready for her King.  My hope and desire is that you will join me in this beautiful, yet challenging series.  This is the time to make yourself ready for the King.  He is coming and He is coming soon!  Read more about it here.  

As a added bonus, I have formed a closed group on Facebook dedicated just for "Princess Bride" bible study ladies.  This will be a safe place for us to connect, share and chat about the study as we go along.   Click here to check it out and to join our group called, Bible Study Clubs-Little Pink Casa and Friends.  





Please take the time now to connect with me so that you can be apart of this exciting new bible study! Subscribe below by entering your email address, so that you never miss a post.  


Labels: