31 Days of Praying for Your Child: Day 29


Happy Friday!  
As we wind down our challenge, I'm excited to share that I will have a surprise for you on Sunday.  So be sure to come back on Sunday for Day 31! 

Today is Day 29 and we are praying for our children to have a heart of worship. 

If you are just diving into this 31 Days of Praying for Your Child challenge, I want to welcome you!  Also, you can click here for Day 1.

31 Days of Praying for Your Child:  Day 29

Psalm 35: 10
I will praise Him from the bottom of my heart. 

Dear Father, 
I pray for my children to have hearts of praise and worship unto you Oh Lord.  My children love the Lord, their God with all of their heart, soul, mind and strength.  I pray that Lord, you would guard their hearts and give my children a desire to seek you.   Make my children worshippers for you God! 

In Jesus Name'

Amen! 


Click here for Day 30 of Praying for Your Child 
Blessings and Shalom, 













Coming Soon-
Pre-Order Now! 


Labels: