31 Days of Praying for Your Child: Day 15



It's a fabulous Friday and the good news is that you've completed 2 weeks of praying for your children.   

Today we begin week three as we pray for divine protection over our children.  

If you are just diving into this 31 Days of Praying for Your Child challenge, I want to welcome you!  Also, you can click here for Day 1.  

31 Days of Praying for Your Child:  Day 15 

Psalm 91: 10-12
There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Dear Lord, 
Your Word promises divine protection for the children of God.  Therefore, I proclaim that no evil shall come near me or my family.  No plague shall come near my kids; though a thousand may fall at their side and ten thousand at their right hand, it shall not, will not, cannot come near my children.   God's angels encamp around my kids.  The angels of the Lord have charge over them to protect and keep them from harm, danger and injury of any kind.  

In Jesus Name, 

Amen!  


Click here for Day 16 of Praying for Your Child 




Blessings and Shalom, 







P.S.  Do you need encouragement for trusting God?  

Click here to get 20 Bible Verses for Trusting God in Hard Times.  






Are you participating in the 31 Days of Praying For Your Child challenge in August? 


I'd love to hear from you! 

Comment below

and  

  Connect with me: Follow Little Pink Casa on Facebook. 
  Stop by and say hola! 


Labels: