31 Days of Praying for Your Child: Day 16


Shabbat Shalom, here's to a restful, peaceful and blessed Saturday! 

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.  :)

Today we continue to pray protection over our children. 

If you are just diving into this 31 Days of Praying for Your Child challenge, I want to welcome you!  Also, you can click here for Day 1.

31 Days of Praying for Your Child:  Day 16 

Psalm 17: 8
Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings.  

Father, 
I pray that no weapon formed against my children shall prosper.  Though my children walk through the fire they will not be burned.  If they find themselves in flood waters, they will not overtake them.  Though they walk through the valley of the shadow of the death, they will fear no evil, for God is with them.  God, You are their refuge and fortress.  You will deliver them from the traps of the enemy, and deliver them from deadly diseases.  Under Gods wings, my children take refuge and His truth is their shield and protection from all the dangers of this world.  I plead the blood of Jesus over them, over any vehicle they ride in, over their school, and over any house or building they go into. 

In Jesus Name, 

Amen! 


Click here for Day 17 of Praying for Your Child 



Blessings and Shalom






Are you participating in the 31 Days of Praying For Your Child challenge in August? 


I'd love to hear from you! 

Comment below

and  

  Connect with me: Follow Little Pink Casa on Facebook. 
  Stop by and say hola! 

Labels: