31 Days of Praying for Your Child: Day 17


Happy Sunday.   The Lord is good! 

 I know Sunday can be a busy day, but remember to take time to pray for your children.  

Today we continue to pray for God's protection over our children.  

If you are just diving into this 31 Days of Praying for Your Child challenge, I want to welcome you!  Also, you can click here for Day 1.

31 Days of Praying for Your Child:  Day 17 

Philippians 4: 7
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.  

Father, 
I come before you today asking for you to protect my children.  They shall not fall prey to the schemes and traps of satan.  My children walk with wisdom and discernment and quickly heed God's voice.  My children shall live long on the earth.  They will fulfill the plans and purposes God has designed for them.  I pray my children keep their eyes focused on you Lord.  

In Jesus Name, 

Amen.  


Click here for Day 18 of Praying for Your Child 



Blessings and Shalom, 







P.S.  Here is a post about trusting the Lord with your children.  I think it will encourage you.  


He Shall Hear Your Voice




Are you participating in the 31 Days of Praying For Your Child challenge in August? 


I'd love to hear from you! 

Comment below

and  

  Connect with me: Follow Little Pink Casa on Facebook. 
  Stop by and say hola! 


Labels: