20 Bible Verses for Trusting God in Hard Times

Having a hard time trusting the Lord lately? 
Aren't we all.  I know I go through spurts where one day, I feel full of faith and trust God.  Then, the next day, it isn't that easy.  I give into the flesh or those moments where I start to trust in my own doing or the things of this world.  That's why it is so important for us to read the Bible continuously.   

We all need encouragement every day.  
Especially when we are having those moments where we feel our lives are crashing down.  I love how we can go to the Word of God to get filled up again with life and truth.  I have found that trusting the Lord Jesus has been a journey of growth.  We know that God will only give us what He knows we can handle.  So, He is calling us to a place of trust. 

Trusting the Lord in hard times will help us grow in our faith.   

We can see the Lord do miracles we never knew He could do in our lives.  Trusting the Lord also gives us a testimony to prove that we triumph over our trials.  He says to prove him!  Prove that He is the One true God! 

The Lord is calling all of us to a place of deep trust.  

Deep trust requires deep surrender.  Laying everything down before His feet:  our callings, our marriage, our children, our families, our problems, our finances, our homeschool, our ministry, our business, our friends, our dreams, our future and our lives!!  And there is so much more!  


Tis So Sweet to Trust In Jesus (Yeshua is Jesus name in Hebrew) 

Sometimes I have to sing a song about trust to build my faith.  Worship.  
From the words of one of my favorite hymns "Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus" written by Louis M.R. Stead and music by William J Kirkpatrick.  Here is a video I recorded of me singing!  Sing along and take time to worship with me.  

’Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus,
Just to take Him at His Word;
Just to rest upon His promise,
And to know, “Thus saith the Lord!”




Let's begin one day at a time.   
Here are some bible verses that I know will encourage you to trust the Lord.  Read them when you need encouragement and memorize them to get them deep down in your heart!  He wants all of us, to be close by His side.  So when the world falls apart around us, Just trust Him.  


20 Bible Verses For Trusting God in Hard Times

Jeremiah 17:7-8

Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, 
And whose hope is the Lord.
For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters, 
Which spreads out its roots by the river,
And will not fear when heat comes;
But its leaf will be green, 
And will not be anxious in the year of drought, 
Not will cease from yielding fruit.

Romans 8:28

We know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.  

1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.

Psalm 46:2

Therefore we will not fear, even though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea.

Psalm 91:2-4    

I will say of The Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress.
My God in Him, I will trust." 
Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler
And from the perilous pestilence. 
He shall cover you with His feathers. 


And under His wings you shall take refuge
His truth shall be your shield and buckler.


Psalm 112:7-8

He will not be afraid of evil tidings;
His heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord
His heart is established
He will not be afraid
Until he sees his desire upon his enemies

2 Corinthians1:9-10

Yes, we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves but in God who raises the dead, who delivered us from so great a death, and does deliver us in whom we trust that He will still deliver us.  

Psalm 118:6,8

The Lord is on my side;
I will not fear
What can man do to me?
It is better to trust the Lord
Than to put confidence in man. 


Psalm 121:3  

He will not allow your foot to be moved;
He who keeps you will not slumber . 


Psalm 125:1

Those who trust in the Lord
Are like Mount Zion,
Which cannot be moved, but abides forever. 


Psalm 125:4 

Do good, O Lord, to those who are good, 
And to those who are upright in their hearts. 


Proverbs 16:20

He who heeds the word wisely will find good, 
And whoever trusts the Lord, happy is he.  

Proverbs 29:25

The fear of man brings a snare,
But whoever trusts in the Lord shall be safe.  


What are some of your favorite Bible verses that keep you trusting God?  

Blessings and Shalom







Subscribe below to receive more encouraging posts.  




Daily Boutique Deals
Connect with me here:
 Little Pink Casa,  Facebook   Pinterest   Google +  YouTube

Labels: , , , ,