31 Days of Praying For Your Child: Day 3


Happy Sunday! 

Today we are are praying for our children's salvation.  Praise God! 

If you are just diving into this 31 Days of Praying for Your Child challenge, I want to welcome you!  Also, you can click here for Day 1. 


31 Days of Praying for Your Child:  Day 3

Rain down, you heavens, from above,
And let the skies pour down righteousness;
Let the earth open, let them bring forth salvation,
And let righteousness spring up together.
I, the Lord, have created it.    Isaiah 45: 8


Lord, let salvation spring up within my children, that they may obtain the salvation that is in Christ Jesus, with eternal glory.  I proclaim and confess that my children are strong in faith. God's Word is working in their lives!  They have pure hearts, and they conduct their lives with honesty, purity, and integrity.  They desire to serve you God, love you God and live honorable lives before you.  

In Jesus Name, 

Amen. 


Click here for Day 4 of Praying for Your Child 










Blessings and Shalom,







Are you participating in the 31 Days of Praying For Your Child challenge? 

Who's with me? 

I'd love to hear from you! 

Comment below

OR 

  Connect with me: Follow Little Pink Casa on Facebook 




Labels: