31 Days of Praying for Your Child: Day 27


Praise the Lord!  It's Worship Wednesday and you are on fire!

Today is Day 27 and we are praying for our children to fear not! 

If you are just diving into this 31 Days of Praying for Your Child challenge, I want to welcome you!  Also, you can click here for Day 1.

31 Days of Praying for Your Child:  Day 27

2 Timothy 1: 7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of Power, Love and a Sound mind.

Dear Father, 
I pray that my children walk in faith.  My children do not fear.  They walk in power, love and have a sound mind.  May you, Lord give them the strength they need to overcome any fear in their life.  For love casts out fear and I pray they are clothed in love and righteousness all the days of their lives. 

In Jesus Name, 

Amen!  



Click here for Day 28 of Praying for Your Child 





Blessings and Shalom




Are you participating in the 31 Days of Praying For Your Child challenge? 

I'd love to hear from you! 

Comment below

Labels: