31 Days of Praying for Your Child: Day 26


Hola!  Welcome back to our challenge. 

We are almost done and it has been such a blessing to help empower you to pray for your children.  

Today is Day 26 and we are praying for our children to have perseverance.  

If you are just diving into this 31 Days of Praying for Your Child challenge, I want to welcome you!  Also, you can click here for Day 1.

31 Days of Praying for Your Child:  Day 26

Hebrews 12: 1 
Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us . . . 

Father, 
I pray you teach my children perseverance in all they do, and help them especially to run with perseverance the race marked out for them.  I pray that your will for their lives be carried out.  May they be persistent in keeping the right attitude of perseverance.  When they fall, may they get back up again and pursue You.  My children never quit.  They run the race and complete it.  

In Jesus Name, 

Amen! 

Click here for Day 27 of Praying for Your Child 



Are you participating in the 31 Days of Praying For Your Child challenge? 

I'd love to hear from you! 

Comment below

OR 

Connect with me: Follow Little Pink Casa on Facebook 
Stop by and say hola! 



Labels: