31 Days of Praying for Your Child: Day 20


Happy Wednesday!  Can you believe we are on day 20? 

Let's get going . . . 

Today we are praying for our children's good health.  

If you are just diving into this 31 Days of Praying for Your Child challenge, I want to welcome you!  Also, you can click here for Day 1

31 Days of Praying for Your Child:  Day 20

1 Corinthians 6: 19
Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? 

Dear Father, 
I believe my children will make healthy lifestyle choices regarding what they eat and drink.  God's Word says our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit.  I pray that my children are good stewards of their bodies.  They choose to eat and drink only what is good for them, and they will not abuse their bodies by eating or drinking things that are harmful and destructive to them.  I pray that they are covered with the blood of Jesus from all iniquities and disease.  

In Jesus Name, 

Amen!  


Click here for Day 21 of Praying for Your Child. 

Source 




Blessings and Shalom,  



Labels: