31 Days of Praying for Your Child: Day 21


Wow!  Can you believe we are completing 3 weeks of praying for our children today? 

Today we continue to pray for our children's good health.  

If you are just diving into this 31 Days of Praying for Your Child challenge, I want to welcome you!  Also, you can click here for Day 1

31 Days of Praying for Your Child: Day 21 

Galatians 5: 16 
But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not carry out the desire of the flesh.

Father, 
I pray for my children to recognize the value of developing a daily regiment of physical exercise that keeps their bodies trim and fit, operating at their optimum.  My children get plenty or sleep so their bodies are able to renew themselves daily.  I pray my children make healthy lifestyle choices and reap the benefits of a healthy body.  May my children walk in the spirit and not in their flesh on a daily basis.  

In Jesus Name, 

Amen! 

Click here for Day 22 of Praying for Your Child. 

Blessings and Shalom






Are you participating in the 31 Days of Praying For Your Child challenge in August? 


I'd love to hear from you! 

Comment below

and  

Connect with me: Follow Little Pink Casa on Facebook. 
Stop by and say hola! 


Labels: