31 Days of Praying For Your Child: Day 2



Today, we are praying for victory over our children!  

If you are just diving into this 31 Days of Praying for Your Child challenge, I want to welcome you!  Also, you can click here for Day 1.  

31 Days of Praying For Your Child:  Day 2

Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.
Romans 8: 37

In the Name of Jesus, 
I pray that God's Word give my children boldness and courage to live godly lives before their family and friends.  My children are more than conquerers in Christ Jesus through the power of the Holy Spirit.  I declare victory over their lives! 

Amen. 



Click here for Day 3 of Praying for Your Child



Are you participating in the 31 Days of Praying For Your Child challenge? 

Who's with me? 

I'd love to hear from you! 

Stop by and visit me on Facebook and say hola! 

and 

Comment below! 



Blessings and Shalom




Labels: