31 Days of Praying for Your Child: Day 19


Welcome back! You are beautiful and blessed of God!! 

I just love knowing that we are lifting our children up in prayer together every day.  Don't you? :)


Today we continue to pray for our children to overcome discouragement. 

If you are just diving into this 31 Days of Praying for Your Child challenge, I want to welcome you!  Also, you can click here for Day 1

31 Days of Praying for Your Child:  Day 19

Genesis 50: 20 
You meant to do me harm, but God meant it for good — so that it would come about as it is today, with many people’s lives being saved.

Father, 
My children are more than conquerors through Christ Jesus, who always causes them to triumph over every difficulty or challenge. I pray that when my children are faced with bad news or any adversity, they will draw strength from God's Word and the Holy Spirit.  My children will not allow the enemy to push or pull them down with anxiety, worry or depression.  My children are strong in the Lord and the power of His might! I pray my children draw courage and strength from the Lord to overcome any trial or challenge in their lives.  

In Jesus Name, 

Amen!  

Click here for Day 20 of Praying for Your Child. 


Blessings and Shalom, 







Are you participating in the 31 Days of Praying For Your Child challenge in August? 


I'd love to hear from you! 

Comment below

and  

Connect with me: Follow Little Pink Casa on Facebook. 
Stop by and say hola! 

Labels: