31 Days of Praying for Your Child: Day 18


It's a beautiful Monday! 

I began homeschooling today, so I apologize for the late in the day post.  

Prayers are great during anytime of the day or night right?  :)

Today we begin to pray for our children to overcome discouragement.  

If you are just diving into this 31 Days of Praying for Your Child challenge, I want to welcome you!  Also, you can click here for Day 1.

31 Days of Praying for Your Child:  Day 18 

Psalm 34: 19 
Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.

Father, 
When faced with discouragement, I believe that the Holy Spirit will cause the Word of God that has been sown in my children's hearts to rise up within them.  I pray they respond quickly and with boldness to the temptation to be discouraged or depressed.  Greater is the Spirit  of the Lord in them than any problem or challenge they may face.   I pray that God will give them great success.  

In Jesus Name, 

Amen! 


Click here for day 19 of Praying for Your Child


Blessings and Shalom, 




Are you participating in the 31 Days of Praying For Your Child challenge in August? 


I'd love to hear from you! 

Comment below

and  

  Connect with me: Follow Little Pink Casa on Facebook. 
  Stop by and say hola! 



Labels: