31 Days of Praying for Your Child: Day 14



It's a Terrific Thursday and you are blessed of God! 

Today we continue to pray for our children to be bold and courageous! 

If you are just diving into this 31 Days of Praying for Your Child challenge, I want to welcome you!  Also, you can click here for Day 1.  

31 Days of Praying for Your Child:  Day 14 

1 John 5: 4
For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.

Father, 
I pray that my children are confident in You Lord and in themselves, knowing that greater is He that is in them, than he that is in the world.  I pray they recognize the devil for who he is, a defeated foe, a loser, and a weak humiliated enemy of God!  The devil is no match for my children because they serve the Lord and are filled with the Spirit of the Most High God.  I pray my children will not cower or waver in times of adversity, but will face challenges with courage and the heart of a warrior.   They are more than conquerers through Jesus Christ!  My children can do all things through Christ who gives them strength, knowledge, and wisdom to overcome any obstacle.  

In Jesus Name, 

Amen! 


Click here for Day 15 of Praying for Your Child 










Blessings and Shalom




A great FREE resource for teaching your children the Bible at home or church.  


 Have you printed up your Subscriber Freebie?  Subscribe here and download your FREE Bible Lesson Printable above:




Are you participating in the 31 Days of Praying For Your Child challenge in August? 


I'd love to hear from you! 

Comment below

and  

  Connect with me: Follow Little Pink Casa on Facebook. 
  Stop by and say hola! 



Labels: