31 Days of Praying for Your Child: Day 13



It's a Wonderful Wednesday!  Hope your week is going great.  

Today we pray for our children to be bold and courageous.  

If you are just diving into this 31 Days of Praying for Your Child challenge, I want to welcome you!  Also, you can click here for Day 1.  

31 Days of Praying for Your Child:  Day 13 

Romans 8: 37 
Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.

Lord, 
I pray that my children are bold and courageous.  They are quick to stand up for truth and righteousness.  They do not have a spirit of timidity or fear.  They are strong in the Lord and the power of His might.  The Holy Spirit lives big and bold in my children.  Fear will not intimidate my children.  Anxiety or worry will not control them.  I pray they will not be motivated by peer pressure.  My children are steadfast in their convictions.   When faced with the temptation to compromise, they will make the right choice.  


In Jesus Name, 

Amen! 


Click here for Day 14 of Praying for Your Child 



Blessings and Shalom





Are you participating in the 31 Days of Praying For Your Child challenge in August? 


I'd love to hear from you! 

Comment below

and  

  Connect with me: Follow Little Pink Casa on Facebook. 
  Stop by and say hola! 



Labels: