31 Days of Praying for Your Child: Day 12


I'm looking forward to a Terrific Tuesday.  How about you?  

Today we continue to pray for our children's obedience to authority.  


If you are just diving into this 31 Days of Praying for Your Child challenge, I want to welcome you!  Also, you can click here for Day 1


31 Days of Praying for Your Child:  Day 12

Joshua 24: 24 

And the people said to Joshua, The Lord our God will we serve, and His voice will we obey.  

Lord, 
I pray my children are blessed and honored by you oh God because they honor those who are in authority over their lives.  They will not give in to the temptation to be prideful or rebellious.  I pray the truth of God's Word that has been planted in their hearts is the guiding light of their lives.  They have God's nature in their hearts and a pleasant disposition.  Because they are obedient to me, they shall have blessed lives and they shall live long and fruitful lives.  

In Jesus Name, 


Amen! 




Click here for Day 13 of Praying for Your Child 



Blessings and Shalom







Are you participating in the 31 Days of Praying For Your Child challenge in August? 


I'd love to hear from you! 

Comment below

and  

  Connect with me: Follow Little Pink Casa on Facebook. 
  Stop by and say hola! 


Labels: