31 Days of Praying for Your Child: Day 11


It's a beautiful Monday!  

Today we are praying for our children's obedience to authority.  


If you are just diving into this 31 Days of Praying for Your Child challenge, I want to welcome you!  Also, you can click here for Day 1


31 Days of Praying for Your Child:  Day 11


Ephesians 6:  1-3 

Children, obey your parents in the Lord:  for this is right.  Honor your father and mother; which is the first commandment with a promise; That it may be well with you, and you may live long on the earth.  

Father, 

I pray for my children to be obedient to me and they are quick to respond to my requests.  They honor me and respect me.  I pray that they are kind and considerate and are quick to repent if they ever do anything to offend me.  Because they respect me, they do not ignore me when I speak to them but give me their undivided attention.  As my children honor me, then I will honor them and respect them.  

In Jesus Name,

Amen!


Click here for Day 12 of Praying for Your Child 




Blessings and Shalom





Are you participating in the 31 Days of Praying For Your Child challenge in August? 


I'd love to hear from you! 

Comment below

and  

  Connect with me: Follow Little Pink Casa on Facebook. 
  Stop by and say hola! 


Labels: