31 Days of Praying for Your Child: Day 10


Hope you had a sweet Sunday!  

Today we continue to pray for God's favor upon our children. 

If you are just diving into this 31 Days of Praying for Your Child challenge, I want to welcome you!  Also, you can click here for Day 1

31 Days of Praying for Your Child:  Day 10 

Revelation 3: 8 
I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it;  for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name.
Lord, 
I pray that God's favor is operating and functioning in every area of their lives.  I pray they have favor with family and in all of their relationships.  I pray they have favor at school with friends and with teachers.  May they have favor with their coaches and team members.  I pray they have favor at church and with other kids.  All my children's endeavors are blessed, because God's blessings of favor come to them every day! Everything their hands touch prospers and succeeds.  I pray your favor God, fills their lives overflowing blessings of peace, joy, fulfillment and abundance.  

In Jesus Name, 

Amen! 



Click here for Day 11 of Praying for Your Child 



Blessings and Shalom, 




Are you participating in the 31 Days of Praying For Your Child challenge in August? 


I'd love to hear from you! 

Comment below

and  

  Connect with me: Follow Little Pink Casa on Facebook. 
  Stop by and say hola! 


Labels: