MM: Marriage Monday {10 Love Songs to Serenade Your Sweetheart}

One way to bring back the romance in your marriage is through a old-fashion serenade.  Singing to your spouse can be a lovely gesture that brings intimacy and expression from the heart.  It doesn't matter if you can sing or not.  As long as it comes from the heart, your spouse will treasure your efforts.   A cappella, karaoke or a live band?   The choice is yours.  Warm up those vocal chords and most of all have fun!  
Here are 10 Love songs to serenade your Sweetheart!  





Song of Solomon 2: 8-12 
The voice of my beloved! behold, he cometh leaping upon the mountains, skipping upon the hills.
My beloved is like a roe or a young hart: behold, he standeth behind our wall, he looketh forth at the windows, shewing himself through the lattice.
10 My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
11 For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone;
12 The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land;

Blessings and Shalom, 


What are some love songs you'd add to the list?  
How do you keep the romance going in your marriage? 
 Share your ideas in the comments below.  

This post is an excerpt from my new ebook, Happily Ever After:  A Marriage Guide to Keep the Romance Alive.  Filled with romance ideas and free printables, Download my FREE e-guide, Happily Ever After:  A Marriage Guide to Keep the Romance Alive below.

Download Your Free Guide


Labels: , , ,