MM: Marriage Monday {The Happily Ever After Romance Guide is Here!}


I'm so excited!  It's here!  My newest e-book, Happily Ever After:  A Marriage Guide to Keep the Romance Alive.   It's official and just in time for Valentine's Day! A His and Her guide filled with quick and easy ideas to keep the romance lasting in your marriage all year long!  The guide includes topics such as: romantic ideas for dates, gift giving, recipes,  Love Coupon printables, and so much more!  

For the past couple of weeks, I've shared a couple of excerpts from the guide on Marriage Monday.  I hope you've enjoyed those.  Now you can get your own Happily Ever After guide.  For a limited time,  I will offer the Happily Ever After guide for FREE as a special gift for subscribing to the Little Pink Casa.  So be sure to share this email with all of your married friends.  I want as many couples to be blessed in their marriage.  

Stop putting the romance on the back burner, it's time to light the fire in your marriage today!  My guide will give you and your spouse fun and quick ideas you can use right now.   Get started by clicking on link below and I'll send you the Happily Ever After guide that you'll need to make it happen.  

Get it! Download Your Free Marriage e-Guide below.



We hope Happily Ever After will be a blessing to your marriage. May it be a guide, you can refer to during the year for fresh ideas to keep the romance alive in your marriage journey.                                                                                                                                            

Blessings and Shalom, 






Connect with me here:
 Facebook   Pinterest   Google +  YouTube  Instagram

Labels: , ,