Beauty Starts in the Heart

Buy at Art.com


Beauty has so many meanings today.  So many voices telling you what beautiful is suppose to look like, but what does God say?  

1 Samuel 16:7 
But the Lord said to him, “Pay no attention to how tall and handsome he is. I have rejected him, because I do not judge as people judge. They look at the outward appearance, but I look at the heart.”




As a woman, you will have bad hair days, make-up not on point, and a few extra unwanted pounds.  You can take a good selfie one day, yet be hurting the next.  It's reality.  

The good news is YOU are still a beautiful mess in your King's eyes.  

There's just ONE condition- a heart check. 


What does your heart look like today? 

Search me, O God, and know my heart;

         Try me and know my anxious thoughts;

And see if there be any hurtful way in me,
         And lead me in the everlasting way.


Psalm 139:  23 


I want to encourage you today, Release yourself from the world's lies.  Let the chains of insecurity, jealousy, and pride be gone from your life!  



Lord, I pray for my sister today.  
That she would see herself the way You see her. 
I pray that all insecurities be removed from her life
and that she would rise up as a woman of God 
in this hour to bring life to her family, friends and other women around her. 
In Jesus Name, 
Amen! 



You are so beautiful and amazing! Even if you don't feel like it. 

Speak truth, confess the Word of God over your life, speak kindness, extend compassion, give in love, pray for all, even your enemies. 

Your true beauty starts in the heart.  


Blessings and Shalom








This post has been linked up with Counting My Blessings.  







I'd love to hear from you! 

Comment below

and  

  Connect with me: Follow Little Pink Casa on Facebook. 
  Stop by and say hola! 

Follow me on YouTube to watch our blog in action! 


Are you participating in the 31 Days of Praying For Your Child challenge in August? 

Who's with me? 


I hope you have found something you like…and I hope to see you again very soon.

Labels: , ,