31 Days of Praying for Your Child: Day 24


Praise the Lord it is Sunday!  

Can you believe how fast August is flying by?  

Today on Day 24, we are praying for the our children's willingness and ability to work.   

If you are just diving into this 31 Days of Praying for Your Child challenge, I want to welcome you!  Also, you can click here for Day 1.

31 Days of  Praying for Your Child:  Day 24

Colossians 3: 23
Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men.

Father, 
I pray that You teach my children to value work and to work at it with all of their heart, as working for You Lord, not for men.  My children are dedicated and disciplined workers.  May they work with a joyful heart and willing to give others their best. 

In Jesus Name, 

Amen!  


Click here for Day 25 of Praying for Your Child. 


Are you participating in the 31 Days of Praying For Your Child challenge? 

Who's with me? 

I'd love to hear from you! 

Comment below

OR 

  Connect with me: Follow Little Pink Casa on Facebook 
  Stop by and say hola! 


Labels: