Calling All Moms!






Welcome!  I'm so excited that you've chosen to start the journey of learning how to be a praying parent!  

In this video, I'll share with you 5 powerful Bible verses I believe are critical to pray over your children.  You'll learn how to commit every day to prayer.  You'll also be inspired to stand in the gap, intercede and spend time on your knees praying for your children.   No matter how busy or tired you are, you can do this! 

By the way if you're interested in beginning a daily prayer devotional, be sure to check out this dynamic page where I share the  31 Days of Praying for Your Children challenge perfect for the busy mom and dad! 


To download your free bonus printables I talked about in this video, click on the links below. 

1.  5 Blessings to Pray Over Your Children Resource Printable

2.  Free Mamas Prayer Printable 


I hope you're inspired by my video to commit every day to praying for your children.  

Blessings and Shalom, 








Right click on photo below to print your FREE Bible Bookmark: