1st VLOG of 2016! American Girl: Girl of the Year Debut Lea Clark | Family Update | Periscope








Happy 2016 friends, we're back!  We took a little break, ok we took a lot of break off.  The whole month of December!  As a family we took the time to rest, pray and seek the Lord on what He would have us to do for the new year on our channel and blog.  We are ready to come back with full vision and great things planned for the new year!  Today, we just got back from the debut of the American Girl Doll of the Year 2016 Lea Clark.  Hadara and I wanted to attend one of these events for a couple of years now, so we were estatic to be apart of this event in Scottsdale, Arizona!   We had so much fun and Ruben is such a trooper being a Dad who comes along with his two girlz just because he has a big, HUGE heart.  Bless him.  In today's vlog, we also give you a family update, eat brunch at a french bakery and share about our 1st scope we did on Periscope today!  What do you think of my new iPhone 6s camera for vlogging?  I know it's a little shaky while moving in the car, but that could have been my hand too.  I'm still learning my new iPhone.  Yay!  I'm so thankful that I have a new phone now.  No more dumb iPhone 3GS!! *inside family joke, ahem.  

Be sure to watch our vlog to see our day unfold below and thank you so much for watching!  If you're new, please subscribe to our Youtube channel!  


May your 2016 be blessed with much love and shalom (peace).  




Labels: , ,