1st Scope on Periscope in 2016!


We did it!  We took the plunge and broadcasted our first scope on Jan 1st!  Ruben, Hadara and I did it together as a family in car on our way home from the American Girl debut of the new doll Lea Clark.  We were having such a fun and blessed day, it just felt right to go for it!  It actually wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.  I'd been watching many scopes this past December.  I've been taking mental notes and studying as I watched so many different types of inspiring scopes.  I waited, but knew in my heart that I wanted us to start scoping in the new year.  So, what better time than Jan 1st!  In our first scope we talked about a few things:  what the Lord was showing us for 2016, getting to know us and baby fever. You'll just have to watch to find out about that last topic.  You can watch the replay now on our katch.me page and follow us on Periscope for future scopes!  Our goal is to scope every day of this year or at least 365 times (in case we miss a day and need a make up day).  

Blessings and Shalom, 






Labels: ,