Weekly W.O.W. Goals


I finally bought Money Making Mom! We went shopping for the book over the weekend and could not find it, so late Sunday night I downloaded the kindle e-book from Amazon.  Then, I read the first chapter immediately, of course.  



Listening to new music while putting my make-up on is inspiring my morning routine.  I found Francesca Battistelli and Britt Nicole Remixes at Family Christian Store for $5 each. After my 1:27 rewards and a 30% off coupon, I only paid $3 for both.  

W.O.W. stands for "what I'm willing to do within one week".  Bite size goals get me closer to achieving the Big Goals!   Today, I'm sharing my weekly W.O.W. goals with you.  


BOOKS OF THE WEEK 

-Money Making Mom 
-Just Show Up

MY TIME (personal) 

Workout 5 days with Ruben 
Get my hair cut. 

BIBLE STUDY

Proverbs- one chapter a day. 

WORSHIP 

Soak with Misty Edwards
Prepare worship set for service.

TEACH 

Proverbs Shabbat Bible Study
Read Aloud:  Little Women

FAMILY 

Devote after dinner time to family time.  
Play-date with Hadara on Wednesday.

FINANCE

Building emergency fund again $1000 

MARRIAGE

Praying Daily Marriage Prayers every morning with Ruben 
Commit to working out together.  

HOUSEHOLD
Complete De-Clutter Course
Do dishes and put away after every meal.  


What are you willing to do in one week?  I'd love to hear your W.O.W. goals! I use my Weekly Plan Sheet printable I created to help me plan my week.  You can download the Weekly Plan Sheet here or download the blank Weekly Plan Sheet to fill in your own topics. 

Blessings and Shalom, 







$5 & 50% Deals!

Labels: ,