Easy-Bake Oven Unboxing and Baking!


Click here to watch my full Easy-Bake Ultimate Oven Unboxing Video! 

When I was a little girl, I wanted a Easy-bake Oven so bad!  With pen in hand, I circled the Easy-Bake Oven in our Sears catalog every Christmas season in hopes that I would get it under the tree.  No, I never got my oven, (boohoo) but that didn't stop me from baking in the kitchen.  Cupcakes and all.  

A couple weeks ago, my niece Harmony came over to visit for a Spring Break sleepover.  Guess what?  She got an Easy-Bake Oven for Christmas!  She brought it with her and wanted my daughter Hadara to use it with her for the first time.  This mama was excited!  

The girls and I had so much fun unboxing it and baking yummy whoopie pies.  Yup, that's what you call them.  They also did a great job making the video while getting messy in the kitchen!   We learned about following directions and how to wait patiently for the finished dessert.  And I finally got to live out my childhood dream, ahem . . . score.  

Click here to watch my full Easy-Bake Ultimate Oven Unboxing Video!

Do your kids have an Easy-Bake Oven?  Did you have one when you were little?  Do you bake with your kids and get messy in the kitchen?  

Labels: , , ,