What's Your Excuse?

Happy Sunday!  I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend!  The month of January can definitely be a cold and gloomy time, but I have found that it is the best time to get refocused and re-inspired!  Lately, I've been getting  a little crafty.   When I took down my Christmas wreath, I didn't want to leave the door bare.  No, I couldn't do that.  So, I went to my craft stash, grabbed the glue gun and went to work.  I made a new door wreath in less than an hour.  What do you think of it?  I know, it may not be Martha Stewart quality, but it's my creation.   Isn't that what discovering my creative side is all about?    

So many of my readers email me to say that they love what I do and often feel so inspired to do it themselves, but they either don’t have the time or they’re too worried about mucking it up! As much as I try to reassure them that there’s ALWAYS time (and perfection is overrated), they struggle to figure out how to fit creative pursuits into their lives.   If you feel the same way, consider signing up to 4 Steps to Rediscover Your Inner Creative Genius:http://4stepcreativity.com?ref=b080c09cff
This four-part course comes with supporting worksheets and has been created by the Ultimate Bundles team (I’ll tell you more about them soon!). It’s delivered entirely over email and only takes a week, so you really have no excuse! The course will help you figure out what you enjoy creating, how to find the time to do it, how to not feel guilty about indulging in your creative pursuits, and how to distance yourself from that dreaded ruiner of fun: Perfection. 
If you want to take part, just sign up here: http://4stepcreativity.com?ref=b080c09cff
It's totally free!  
Blessings and Shalom, 



Now it's your turn.  Do you have some crafty or d.i.y. projects waiting for you to conquer?  What are they?   



Labels: , ,