My Annual Mary Kay Cyber Monday Party is Here! {Purchase For A Cause}

It's time for my annual Mary Kay cyber Monday party!  
10% of my cyber Monday party sales will be donated to our special cause ministry.   This year Little Pink Casa is donating to Angel Tree Prison Fellowship, a ministry who makes sure children of parents who are in prison receive a Christmas gift.  This ministry is special to our family and close to our hearts.  If it wasn't for this ministry's help, my brother's children would not receive gifts from him at Christmas.   

Please take some time to shop from my website and feel good knowing your purchase is for a great cause.  Thank you for being a blessing to so many families.  

Visit my Mary Kay website, receive 10% off every order.  
Plus, receive $10 off a $50 or more purchase.  
Free gift with every order. 
Free shipping over $25 (U.S. only)!   Enter code: Cyber 


Thank you for sharing this sale with all your friends on social media and email!



Hurry sale ends Monday, Dec 1 at 11 p.m.  





Want to win a $25 Mary Kay gift card? Enter here to win! Ends Dec 2 @ 12 a.m. 

a Rafflecopter giveaway



Blessings and Shalom, 



Connect with me here:

 Facebook   Pinterest   Google +  YouTube  Instagram

Labels: , , , , ,