Give Thanks to the Lord!



Source
Happy Thanksgiving Friends! 

Our family will be taking a few days off for the weekend, so I wanted to send my Thanksgiving greetings to you and your family. 

I'm hosting this year.  It's been a few years since I cooked everything, so I'm excited.  The yummy aroma of turkey baking fills the Little Pink Casa this morning.  We will have my parents and niece and nephews over.  It will be a fun day filled with kid's tables, thankfulness and cherished memories.  

Not every year can be the same, so embrace the moment.  Time flies by fast and soon the kids will be grown and life will be different.  Give thanks for every moment you have with your family.  In the good times or bad, give thanks.  

We are truly thankful to the Lord for He is good and His love endures forever.  I am reminded of a old song by Don Moen that says it so clearly:  

Give thanks with a grateful heart
Give thanks to the Holy One
Give thanks because He's given Jesus Christ, His Son

And now let the weak say, "I am strong"
Let the poor say, "I am rich
Because of what the Lord has done for us"


Give Thanks


May your family have a safe and blessed Thanksgiving! 

Blessings and Shalom, 







Looking for some fun Thanksgiving activities for your kiddos?

Thanksgiving Bible Lesson Pack

Thanksgiving Bible Coloring Pages 

Thanksgiving Ideas for Kid's Table

Testimony Time:  What are you thankful for this year?  Leave a comment.  



Connect with me here:

 Facebook   Pinterest   Google +  YouTube  Instagram


Labels: