Fashion Friday {cupcakes + ballerina pink + magenta}

Today is Fashion Friday . . .   where I create a Fall outfit from my closet to inspire you to get fashion creative.  This week, my daughter and I were inspired by ballet pink, cupcakes and magenta.   

Wednesday is our busy day.  We run errands, take Hadara to her piano lessons and go visit the chiropractor.   Sometimes, it seems that there's no fun, but this Wednesday we plugged in some family fun time.  We headed to the mall to eat dinner and check out some products before the black Friday rush next week.  The mall was empty.  Didn't surprise me.  It's like the quiet before the storm which I won't be a part of next Friday.  

We strolled into The Children's Place and found some great deals, so I had to take advantage of the ability to find sizes and great selection.  I know after this weekend, the busy rush will begin and most of those good items will be gone.  We scored $50 worth of clothing and jewelry for only $23.   

Ballerina Pink and Cupcakes
I just love the new cupcake top Hadara is wearing today for Fashion Friday.  She paired it with gray leggings, a white ruffled skirt and ballet pink leg warmers she already had in her closet.  Her gold ballerina flats shimmer and sparkle.  Hadara loves to bake cupcakes, so this top fit her to a tee . . . no pun intended.  :) 


Hadara created this outfit on her own.  I love it!  She knows how to be a ballerina princess for sure.  

Magenta Harmony 
For my outfit, I took a magenta flared sheath dress and added a vanilla cardigan.  Keeping my legs warm in dresses and skirts is easy with tights.  I'm wearing charcoal gray textured tights by Hanes with black slouch booties (about six year old booties).  A patent leather black belt ties all the colors together.   I have to admit I started with a grey skirt, but changed it because I felt like adding a vivid color to pop.  I just love color!  During the colder months don't be afraid to add some color and mix it with neutrals like grays and black.  



Have you started your Christmas and Hanukkah shopping yet?

Are you shopping on black Friday or Thanksgiving?
(You know I'm not, but I do cyber monday shop in my p.j.'s.)

I hope Hadara and I inspired you to create a pretty Fall outfit from your own wardrobe.

May you have a great Friday and restful weekend!  Keep shining for the Lord and pass the love around.  Keep warm.

Blessings and Shalom,








Connect with me here:

 Facebook   Pinterest   Google +  YouTube  Instagram

Labels: , , ,