Monday Randomness {because sometimes you just have to stop and enjoy the rain.}

Why do the days come and go so quickly? 

It seems like just yesterday, I was filling up the kiddie pool for a fun swim day.




Now, I'm drinking pumpkin coffee and making apple cobbler desserts.



Don't forget the vanilla dollop.




Are you ready for Fall in your neck of the woods? 

This morning, the rain has been falling ridiculously.  I mean alright ridiculous.

I was watching the news and there is flooding all over our AZ desert.



I just saw a video of someone canoeing down their street.   What?!




These kind of days, make me want to cuddle up on the sofa with my little Princess.  Savoring the mommy moments and one of the many reasons why I homeschool.



OR

Curl up with a good book, Messy Beautiful Love and a cup of pumpkin spice tea-



But, before that. . .

I must get my 1st day of Bikini Body Mommy workout done.

Yes, today is the day ladies.  Are you going to try it?   Look out for this pic on my Little Pink Casa FB page today and tag yourself.  

Yes, you can do it!  




Also, get ready for Women in the Word coming up this Wednesday where we will dive into the Princess Bride series.  



More information coming tomorrow, so until then. . . 

Make it a beautiful week!  


He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end.   
Ecclesiastes 3:11 


Blessings and Shalom,









Connect with me: Follow Little Pink Casa on Facebook 

Stop by and say hola! 












Labels: