MM: Marriage Monday {Reflections from a Thankful Wife}

Here we are together in the beginning.
As a brand new 18 year old college student, I walked into a English 101 classroom, not knowing I'd find my future husband waiting to meet me on that day. I literally walked into my destiny that evening. 

Before then, I had my life all figured out. Of course, I did.  I knew exactly how my life was going to go. 

I would graduate college, get married at 30 and start a family at 35. 

I'd travel more, finish writing my books, go to Paris to become a fashion model. 

I had so much in my own head, BUT GOD! 

THAT night, when I met a gentleman named Ruben, I realized that God had a plan for my life, better than I could ever imagine. 

After 6 months of getting to know each other in class, my husband introduced me to a man better than himself.  He introduced me to my true love, Jesus. 

I can honestly say that my husband had my best interest at heart. He wanted me to have what he had, God's love and forgiveness. I am so truly thankful over and over again everyday that my husband never stopped believing in me, never gave up on me, never stopped praying for me and never stopped loving me.  

Because of him, I am a daughter of the King and we can truly be together forever in eternity. 

Yes, a Real Man will lead his lady closer to God. 



Here we are now after 21 years since we first met.



1 Thessalonians 5:17-18 
Pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.  

Today for Marriage Monday, I challenge you to pick one thing you are thankful for when it comes to your husband?  

Then, tell him.  

Thank the Lord for your husband.  Praise Him! 


Yup, it's simple, yet it will mean the world to him. 



Blessings and Shalom









This post is linked up here: 











It's Coming!  Next week, I'm beginning a new bible study called, "Princess Bride" where you will learn how to prepare yourselves as a Princess Bride ready for her King.  My hope and desire is that you will join me in this beautiful, yet challenging series.  This is the time to make yourself ready for the King.  He is coming and He is coming soon!  Read more about it here.  

As a added bonus, I have formed a closed group on Facebook dedicated just for "Princess Bride" bible study ladies.  This will be a safe place for us to connect, share and chat about the study as we go along.   Click here to check it out and to join our group called, Bible Study Clubs-Little Pink Casa and Friends.  


Please take the time now to connect with me so that you can be apart of this exciting new bible study! Subscribe below by entering your email address, so that you never miss a post.  



Labels: , , , ,