Fun 90 Day Fitness Challenge! Will you join me?


A while back, when I shared by W.O.W. {What I'm willing to do in one week} weekly plan post, I mentioned somewhere in there about a Bikini Body Mommy workout challenge.  

I started the 90 day free program the last part of January and completed it!   Yay! 

During this challenge, I lost 15 pounds!  My goal was 20, but 15 really made a huge difference for me.  My energy levels increased, and I just felt happier.   At the end of the first challenge, I got emotional on the last day.  I know, crazy, right?  

However, I realized how special the journey was and knowing that I was sharing this journey with other women working toward the same goal of becoming healthier.  Amazing! 

Then, I began another Bikini Body Mommy 90 day program over the summer.  Well, that ended in July and I completed that one.  Double Yay!  We had August off to rest, but I kept working out using the past videos.   

Guess what? 

The next 90 day challenge is beginning again next week- September 8th! 

So, I thought . . . wouldn't it be fun if you  joined me? 

Now, I have to say, I really don't do the workout to wear a bikini, but rather to get fit and healthy.  Fitting into my jeans is nice too. 

Looking great is an added bonus. :) 

Don't be fooled by the title, Bikini Body Mommy.  It started with a Mommy just like you and me who was tired of going to the gym and trying diets after diets.  Briana started this challenge for women all over the world to join her you tube channel once a day in real time for 90 days!  

At first, I thought it was just like any other workout video on youtube.  

However, this is very different, because I do it at my own pace, track my personal results and best of all, it's in the privacy of my home.  

You can fit it in anytime during your day or evening routine. 

I'm telling you, the workouts work and they are no more than 25 min. each.  

Want to find out more?  Click here to visit Briana's website.  

It's totally free.  Briana does offer a success journal and weekly meal guide you can purchase, but they are optional. 

I thought it would be fun to share meal tips, ideas and my progress here as I go along on the blog and on Facebook? 

Wouldn't it be so fun to know we are working at achieving our health goals together? 

Get your husbands involved and do it together?  Well, that's up to you.  :)



So, if you'd love to be my accountability partner, comment below and say you're in! 

Then, check out the website and Bikini Body Mommy youtube channel. 

You will need to subscribe to Bikini Body Mommy email on her website, so every video is sent to your inbox everyday.  That's it! 

I'm so excited to start the new 90 day challenge again on Sept 8! 

September is all about challenging and growing ourselves spiritually, physically and emotionally. 

Here's to a healthier body! 

P.S.  If you've been looking for a way to get fit, this is it!  

Remember to comment and let me know that you will be my accountability partner for the next 90 days!   You can do it! 


By the way, are you wondering what my W.O.W. weekly plan sheet is all about? 
Click here to get your free printable as a subscriber freebie!  


Blessings and Shalom,










Encouraged here? 

Comment below
OR 
Connect with me: Follow Little Pink Casa on Facebook 
Stop by and say hola! 




Labels: , ,