Trending Summer Beauty Tip: Perfect Pout


Summer is my favorite time to be creative and bold with make-up.

So what's fun to wear and totally speaks of summer? 

Bright Red Lips and Oversized sunglasses! Can you say vintage glam? 

This past weekend I had fun rockin this look at Hadara's swim lessons.
I love to change it up a bit.  Who says you can't wear red anytime and anywhere? 

I say wear RED just because! 


Here I am wearing Rockin Red lipgloss by Mary Kay



Did you know?  
The color RED evokes passion, confidence and drama. 




RED also means redemption, atonement and grace. 

Beckah Shae


Don't let RED scare you! It is a classic. 




HOW DO YOU WEAR IT?

BEAUTY TIP: Keep eye color neutral with minimum coverage when wearing RED.  Do wear mascara.  Eyeliner can be optional or a cat eye wing tip always does the trick. 












Red can be feminine and classy. 

First Day of Spring



Here's a video tutorial on how to get the perfect red lip this summer! 

Click Here to watch video





Will you join me this coming week and participate in the Little Pink Casa Red Lipstick Challenge

Pick a day to wear your RED Lips. 

Take a selfie and post it on my Little Pink Casa Facebook wall. 
hashtag:  #redlipchallenge 


It's a great time to wear red, just in time for 4th of July. 

Or 

Wear it on that date night with your hubby? 

Have fun with this ladies.  
Maybe it will be your first time trying RED? 

It's your time to be sassy.  
Maybe get out of your beauty comfort zone? 

I can't wait to see who joins me on this challenge. 

It's going to be mar-va-lous dar-ling. 


Blessings and Shalom




Connect with me: Follow Little Pink Casa on Facebook 

Labels: , , ,