Holiday Glam Make-up Looks


I'm excited about today's post!  Today, I venture into the world of beauty.  This will be my official first beauty post and what better time to share it! 
Do you ever wonder what make-up colors to wear to that special Christmas party or church gala event?  Don't forget December weddings!  What's a girl to do?  Well, I got you covered.  As a Beauty Consultant, I find women asking me the same questions about Holiday glamour all the time.  What makeup colors do I wear with red, black, silver, gold?  What about red lipstick?   

I will answer these questions in this post just for you!  I picked out some of my favorite  Holiday looks modeled by blogger Lindsey Calla from my Mary Kay Website to share with you! 

Holiday Vintage
I totally love Vintage anything, circa Victorian, 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, you get the picture! 
Here is a Look that is subtle, yet focuses on the smoky eye.  Great look for that little black dress.  Click on Photo for products used to make this look. 


White For Winter?  Yes Please.
Who says, you can't wear white after Labor day?  Perfect for that Red lipstick!  Keep eyes sleek with neutral palette when wearing red lipstick.   Click on Photo for products used to make this look. 


Silver and Gold 
Shine like the Queen you are. . . this look is beautiful for silver or gold attire.  Click on Photo for products used to make this look. 

Evening Sparkle
I saved the best for last!  This is my favorite of them all!  I love the plum eye and pretty pink lips.  Plum is so in for this winter season.  This would be a great staple look for jazzing up any Holiday attire.  Click on Photo for products used to make this look. 

Now it's your turn.  Still in doubt, not sure what would look good on you?  
Visit the Virtual Makeover. 


On the Virtual Makeover you can. . . 
Upload your photo
 Play with color
Try gorgeous new looks
Try a new hair style
Save your looks and Repeat! 


Which Holiday look is your favorite?  
You know mine, but I would like to try the Holiday Vintage look this week.  

What is your makeup pet peeve or beauty tip question?  
How do I keep red lipstick on is my pet peeve?  
I will post all about red lips in my next beauty post.  



Make-up is fun, but remember that true beauty starts in the heart! 
Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Psalm 51: 10

Blessings and Shalom, 




Holiday Glam Make-up Looks is a post from Rosenda @ Little Pink Casa. If you’ve enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Rosenda on FacebookPinterest, and Google+!

Never miss a post!  
 Follow and Subscribe to Little Pink Casa 



Labels: , , ,