Free Online Christmas Movies for the Family


Today I learned how to mess up delete a blog post.  As I say this with a big lump in my throat, may I add I learned how to delete a published blog post by accident!   Oops!  Big booboo!  So, for my readers, you are probably wondering why you are seeing this post again?  Now you know.  Yes this is the lovely post I spent much time on and well, I had to rewrite and post again.  With that said, this is the shorter version, but hey, it has the same great movie links for you and isn't that what this post is about anyways?!

So on with the Show! 
Grab the hot cocoa, coffee or whatever!  Serve up the big bowl of butter popcorn, and a find that warm fuzzy blanket.  It's time for some great movies for the whole family!  

Free playlist of 14 online Christmas Movies for those family nights!  Here ya go, Enjoy! 


The Perfect Gift   

The Christmas List

The Christmas Wish 

The Christmas Shoes

The Christmas Blessing 

On The Second Day of Christmas

The Christmas Lodge 

Mandie and Forgotten Christmas 

It's a Wonderful Life 

Nutcracker 

One Special Night 

Christmas Miracle 

Nativity Story


What are your favorite Christmas movies?
Out of this list, I'd have to say, I love The Christmas Shoes, but our family enjoys watching The Perfect Gift.  What about you? 



Blessings and Shalom, 



Free Online Christmas Movies for the Family is a post from Rosenda @ Little Pink Casa. If you’ve enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Rosenda on FacebookPinterest, and Google+!

Never miss a post!   
Follow and Subscribe to Little Pink Casa 

Labels: , ,