Living in the Word Link-up

Managing Your Blessings

Happy Saturday, Shabbat Shalom!
I'm so excited to share!  I just linked up with Managing Your Blessings Living in the Word link-up party!  Managing Your Blessings is a community of women dedicated to cultivating their God-given gifts to honor Jesus.  

We'd love for you to join us and share your encouraging posts for women of God.  

Also, take time to visit our link-up friends and be inspired to live deeply for the Lord and living in the Word. 
These are some of my posts from the Encouragement Series that I linked up from littlePinkcasa

20 Bible Verses For Trusting God in Hard Times


Why Worry? 


10 Ways to Fly Above the Storms of Life


When You Are Too Busy! Time to Stop Being Martha and Be Like Mary


Have you visited these encouraging posts yet?  I invite you to grab a cup of tea or coffee and go for it.  

Keep pressing on Women of God!  


Blessings and Shalom, 


Labels: ,