He is the Only ONE



I was reminded about making ends meet during hard times when I read an article today entitled, "Economic Watch:  Goodbye Full-time Jobs, Hello Part-time Jobs:  R.I.P. Middle Class".  I have seen first hand the decline of full-time jobs already begin here in our state.  My family has gone through this recently so I can relate to this article.  

We know all about this people!  It took a year before Ruben my hubby could find full-time employment after being laid off from a job.  For 6 months, he worked part-time and yes it is difficult for a family to live off part-time salary.  However, I thank God that during that time and for the past 12 years I have had my Mary Kay cosmetics business that helped us make it every month.  God PROVIDED for us and made a way where there seemed to be no way. 


The key here isn't improving yourself, it isn't about finding the "perfect career" with 5-7 digits, and not even education.  It's all about who you know!  Do you know Jesus?  With out Him, you can have the world, yet lose your soul.  The key is trusting Jesus and knowing that even when there is nothing left, He is all you need.  He is your way maker!  When times are good and troubles come, remember He is the only ONE. 


Please take time to read this article and seek the Lord on what wisdom He has for your family. 


Has your family been affected by a similar situation?  What are some ways you have coped?  

I know God has a plan for all of us and today you may feel like that plan is down the toilet.  
God says to you today, that he knows the plans He has for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.  Believe that and keep pressing on. 

Blessings and Shalom, 


 




Labels: , , , ,